top of page
  • Writer's pictureLori-Anne Victoria

The Universal Antidote

Chlorine Dioxide, or MMS - the Miracle Mineral Solution they do NOT want you to know about

I want to tell you about a breakthrough that can save your life, or the life of a loved one. In 1996, while on a gold mining expedition in South America, Jim Humble discovered that chlorine dioxide quickly eradicates malaria.

Since that time, it has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of disease, including

cancer, diabetes, hepatitis A, B, C, Lyme disease, MRSA, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, HIV/AIDS, malaria, autism, infections of all kinds, arthritis, high cholesterol, acid reflux, kidney or liver diseases, aches and pains, allergies, urinary tract infections, digestive problems, high blood pressure, obesity, parasites, tumors and cysts, depression, sinus problems, eye disease, ear infections, dengue fever, skin problems, dental issues, problems with prostate (high PSA), erectile dysfunction and the list goes on.

This is by far not a comprehensive list. I know it sounds too good to be true, but according to feedback I have received over the last 20 years, I think it’s safe to say MMS has the potential to overcome most diseases known to mankind.

It is important to note that MMS does not cure disease. MMS is an oxidizer, it kills pathogens and destroys poisons. When these are reduced or eliminated in the body, then the body can function properly and thereby heal. I often say, “The body heals the body”. MMS helps to line things up so the body can do just that.

CDS is a concentrated aqueous solution of 0,3% (3000ppm) of chlorine dioxide gas, with no sodium chlorite (NaClO2) content in the solution and has a neutral pH.

10ml is diluted with 1 liter of water obtaining 0,003% (30ppm) in 10 shots of 100ml every hour as a daily dose. (= 3mg ClO2 per dose)

What is known about chlorine dioxide? First of all, it is an oxidant, that is, a substance that facilitates combustion because it adds oxygen to all processes, unlike other medicines. Oxygen does not accumulate in the body and therefore it is a very different pharmacodynamic process. Furthermore, oxidation is used in a similar and natural way by our defense cells, such as neutrophils in the process of phagocytosis, which is nothing more than engulf and burn the enemy, in a very simple way.

At the moment we can find 1326 scientific studies on chlorine dioxide in pubMed, where most of them focus on the safety of toxicity in consumption. There are relatively few papers that are investigating therapeutic efficacy to date. It has been observed that many media, especially in large chains, warn of the danger of chlorine dioxide based on an anecdotal testimony that is not scientific at all from an FDA (Food and Drug Administration, USA) statement. This release warns against taking chlorine dioxide without specifying the amount, concentration, or duration of the suspected toxicity. Claiming that a substance is toxic without even stating the amounts has no validity whatsoever. Nor can Health agencies around the world cite scientifically proven cases that prove it or studies in this regard and this warning has been distributed throughout the world where health agencies warn copying and pasting this data without any verification

A medical professional or toxicologist knows that any substance in extreme amounts or very strong concentrations is toxic to the human body and when we compare the toxicity of chlorine dioxide (340 milligrams per kilo in male mice) it is practically the same as caffeine (367 milligrams per kilo in male mice). It means that a healthy 70kg person should take around 23.000mg for 14 days to become intoxicated, which is absolutely impossible.

According to studies reflected in a report by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) NOAEL is 3 milligrams per kilo of body weight per day. This is equivalent to 70 mg in the 210 kg person and 50 mg daily in a 150 kg person without having any toxic effect.

The maximum amount of the recommended protocols does not exceed 20 mg daily in adults. To speak of a danger due to the ingestion of chlorine dioxide at these amounts is completely absurd and even more after 13 years of experiences I do not know of any serious problem with CDS. There are thousands of people who have also given their testimonies on the Internet confirming its efficacy and safety at the same time.

One of the most important aspects is that chlorine dioxide is extremely soluble in water without creating chemical bonds, that is, it is a gas that really dissolves completely in water. This is because it has a molecular structure that is extremely similar to the water molecule so that for this and other reasons, it dissolves completely.

Chlorine dioxide is known to be the best known disinfectant, since it is capable of eliminating both bacteria, fungi, viruses, and small parasites, in a wide pH range. It has been used for 80 years to disinfect drinking water, without causing problems in all these years.

It is widely used in industry for disinfection. It is also used for paper bleaching, but in extreme concentrations and amounts that have nothing to do with the dose of ingestion.

CDS is just the gas in the mix bubbled by the water that is pH neutral and has many advantages, as it does not usually cause irritations or side effects like MMS or CD can. However, both have their therapeutic properties.



WATCH The Universal Antidote Documentary 🎥 (*VIDEO) (


Go to The Universal Antidote Course and complete the course here. 👇🏻👇🏻





Step 3.

Save references below for treating acute and chronic illness

Jim Humble MMS protocols.



Andreas Klacker CDS protocols.




Chat INVITE Link.

(INVITE OTHERS, ask questions, learn)


88 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page